• The Winsetha Hospital Physiotherapy service is staffed with highly experienced physiotherapists.
• Our service specializes in managing not only sports related injuries but also age related degenerative musculoskeletal conditions.
• Our clinicians are highly experienced in various areas including the management of musculoskeletal pain and injuries and strength and rehabilitative therapy.
• We provide a varied service including hands-on techniques and exercise prescription on a one-to-one basis as well as providing, ultrasound therapy, infrared therapy, acupuncture, and wax therapy.
• Our well-equipped gymnasium is available for strength and rehabilitative therapy.
What conditions do we treat?
• Back pain and sciatica
• Chronic pain
• Injury prevention strengthening exercises
• Joint problems and arthritis
• Knee and shoulder pain
• Muscle aches and pains
• Neck pain and headaches
• Post-surgical rehabilitation
• Post-stroke rehabilitation
• Sports related injuries
• Work related injuries -repetitive strain
Our Service offers you:
Highly experienced musculoskeletal clinicians with over 10 years of experience
Clinicians skilled in diagnosing your problem and optimal management of your condition
Treatment options tailored to your individual condition and personal goals
Minimal waiting time and flexible clinic hours